DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maviv2 pro controller charging.

Do you have the connector the correct way up? It will only go in one way, if you try to force it in the wrong way up you risk breaking the socket.

Reactions: barrybcar
I had mine break twice. The controller is the small usb-c but the charger is the oval/? usb-c. The weld holding in the controller broke loose in mine so be careful.

Had a guy here on the forum fix it for me real fast. PM me if you can't find his info.

Problem is not the cable . It is the port on the controller
And the plug on the cable and socket in the controller are both in perfect condition ?
I find that both are prone to damage and a phone etc. will charge with one cable but not another hence the suggestion.
You won't know until you have tried a number of cables.

Last edited:
The charging port on my controller will not accept the charge cord so I can't recharge it. Any help?
You'll find quite a few videos on YouTube that take you step by step through the process of stripdown and repair for the RC1A/1B controller. You can buy the button board from eBay, they aren't expensive and that's what the USB-A charging/video out port is soldered to. It's a really simple repair.

The charging port on my controller will not accept the charge cord so I can't recharge it. Any help?
In most cases it is because the port is damaged.
Are the pins all straight and aligned?
Is there any “slop” or looseness in the port itself?

If so, the actual port used to be readily available on eBay. Not sure about nowadays.
It is super easy to replace if you can find one.

Whoops Felix beat me to it

You'll find quite a few videos on YouTube that take you step by step through the process of stripdown and repair for the RC1A/1B controller. You can buy the button board from eBay, they aren't expensive and that's what the USB-A charging/video out port is soldered to. It's a really simple repair.
OK thanks. My brain needs a challenge , learning new stuff.

I had mine break twice. The controller is the small usb-c but the charger is the oval/? usb-c. The weld holding in the controller broke loose in mine so be careful.

Had a guy here on the forum fix it for me real fast. PM me if you can't find his info.
NOT "C" !!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_