DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavmount 3.0

Just got my M2 Zoom today and the Mavmount 2 fits but not perfectly. The little lip that went so well onto the spark RC doesn’t have anywhere to go on the Mavic2 remote. Did I buy a spark version or something?;)
I feel your pain. I'm not sure if mine is the original Mavmount or the 2. It fits in my M2Pro but not perfectly. I have Mavmount 3 envy.

My original Mavmount that I bought for my Mavic Pro didn't fit the way I liked on the Mavic 2 Pro. I think that it was the original Mavmount, So I ordered and received the Mavmount 3 and it fits perfect. I had already bought the CS mounts but seen that there was a new version of that also for my CS with the hood. Thankfully I also ordered the tablet holder with the original for my iPad Air 2 so that I can use that until DJI decides if they are going to support the Crystal Sky with the Mavic 2. That's where my pain is right now as I have both the 5.5 and the 7.85. I was hoping to use one or the other with the M2P, but I can still use them with the MP and the P4P.

Reactions: Aerial West
THIS IS AWESOME! I wanted to share with you guys that GPC just released a case that perfectly fits the mavIc 2 and has a BUILT IN MAVMOUNT ADAPTER SLOT!

insta.jpgmavc_2_hero_2.jpgmavc_2_top_down_loaded_1.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser