DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount 3.0

Robb1971

Reactions
Wow what a difference. Just got a new MavMount 3.0 in the mail. Super quick shipping from CA to MI. This thing is very well built, fits perfectly, allows an infinite number of adjustments, and looks amazing!! Absolutely ZERO glare now, with my iPhone XR. The lanyard also looks great, and helps in freeing up my hands. A tad bit pricey, but, you definitely get what you pay for!! I also have a used iPad Mini on the way, for a slightly larger display. The wife doesn’t know about that one. Yet. Very happy with the purchase!!!! I definitely recommend. [emoji851]

Reactions: ff22
Wow what a difference. Just got a new MavMount 3.0 in the mail. Super quick shipping from CA to MI. This thing is very well built, fits perfectly, allows an infinite number of adjustments, and looks amazing!! Absolutely ZERO glare now, with my iPhone XR. The lanyard also looks great, and helps in freeing up my hands. A tad bit pricey, but, you definitely get what you pay for!! I also have a used iPad Mini on the way, for a slightly larger display. The wife doesn’t know about that one. Yet. Very happy with the purchase!!!! I definitely recommend. [emoji851]

Good luck with both the iPad mini and the WIFE!

Thanks! After really looking at the MavMount it actually says 4.0 on the ball socket base. Guess I got the next gen, but it looks the same to me. It really is a nice phone/tablet mount. I really like the simple, yet robust design. Hats off to MavMount!!

Feel your pain. I went through the "wife" thing last year when I purchased my Mavic Air. Thought I was "cool" but she found out and WOKE me from a nice sleep to interrogate me. Why won't they let us have our "toys"? I don't question any of her purchases!

There is a way to handle it better but that is my opinion.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada