Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavMount - Huge Shout Out

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I wanted to take a moment to give a big SHOUT OUT to the gang over at MavMount. I've been using their product intensely now for a year or so and had a problem (Allen's fault) with a component. I let them know about it on Monday and they helped me determine what my problem was and what piece I needed in order to repair my unit. They shipped the part out that day and it arrived today. THANK YOU for your help and support. It's nice knowing we have a company that offers just as much expediency and great customer service AFTER the sale as before.

Job Well Done @Aerial West

Wow man, thank you so much for the kind words!

I always say that great customer service is easy when you're just shipping same day, or whatever, but the opportunity for truly great customer service happens when something goes wrong!

I'm very happy to have such a great community helping me here. It's no small fact that that it is amazingly helpful when new people come here and see these threads when they are trying to make a good decision with their hard earned money, and dozens of forum members are giving them the advice to go with MavMount.

It's all of you that have made Mavmounts product the #1 professional tablet adapter.

Sorry if I rambled... just real nice to see this on a very very busy day... sending out tons of mavmounts to new mavic 2 owners!

(Yes, the mavmount 3.0 works with the mavic 2!)

@Aerial West it was my pleasure. Just speaking the truth.

Used my "upgraded" clamp for 7 hours straight today and it worked flawlessly. Thank you for the amazing after sale support (it's been almost a year IIRC).

Reactions: Aerial West
I did a lot of research on what the options are for tablet mounting and it always lead back to Mavmount. Just placed my order a few minutes ago and am looking forward to trying it out. Now all I need is for DJI to actually ship my MP2 Zoom. :) Thankfully I have my Mavic Air to practice with.

I did a lot of research on what the options are for tablet mounting and it always lead back to Mavmount. Just placed my order a few minutes ago and am looking forward to trying it out. Now all I need is for DJI to actually ship my MP2 Zoom. :) Thankfully I have my Mavic Air to practice with.
awesome... please report back when you get it... i always love to see people setups!

Just got a pic (that I'm unfortunately not allowed to share) of as sheriff department, and their 4 mavmount adapter equipped "fleet". Got a few from a local fire department as well :)

Reactions: Trolleydodger
Reactions: BigAl07
I wanted to take a moment to give a big SHOUT OUT to the gang over at MavMount. I've been using their product intensely now for a year or so and had a problem (Allen's fault) with a component. I let them know about it on Monday and they helped me determine what my problem was and what piece I needed in order to repair my unit. They shipped the part out that day and it arrived today. THANK YOU for your help and support. It's nice knowing we have a company that offers just as much expediency and great customer service AFTER the sale as before.

Job Well Done @Aerial West
Yeah, nice piece of kit.

@MavMount.....just wanted to give you a shot out on your awesome products, i have several
off em...was tinkering with an idea & im sure you've gotten some feedback on from subscribers here about modding their mavmounts to accomodate a crsytalsky monitor via bracket onto your MavMount plate... any future ideas in the works to fabricate a mavmount"frame plate only to mount a DJI-CS/QR release bracket onto it? im sure you would get some soaring sales with the idea...i happened to do it to one of my mounts & came out awesome...just a hint on the concept...! IMG_4296.JPGIMG_4326.JPGIMG_4325.JPGIMG_4295.JPGView attachment 59504

Attachments

• IMG_4325.JPG
    IMG_4325.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members