DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max altitude flown of Magic 2 Pro

No clue what you're talking about. What I say is not selfish and does not affect {Or effect, as you stated} us ALL... What idiots who fly illegally do, can and does affect us all because those with the power want to create further restrictive laws, thinking that will prevent the law breakers from doing it again.

In fact the law breakers will still break the law, no matter what laws are in place. Those of us who abide by the law, are the ones who are affected by law breakers actions, when legislation goes forward to further limit all flyers.
That’s certainly one perspective. Now take a deep breath. I’m simply voicing that a unity of right can potential drown out the other. I enjoy this hobby so much it’s changed my life as it in in of itself, limited. Selfish was harsh and “off”so accept my apologies. Good begets good. ?? And you’re correct as I’m quite new I read the posts in reverse. Btw m I wents to kollege too so tanks for the korection✌?Godspeed

That’s certainly one perspective. Now take a deep breath. I’m simply voicing that a unity of right can potential drown out the other. I enjoy this hobby so much it’s changed my life as it in in of itself, limited. Selfish was harsh and “off”so accept my apologies. Good begets good. ?? And you’re correct as I’m quite new I read the posts in reverse. Btw m I wents to kollege too so tanks for the korection✌?Godspeed
Also odd is I agree with you. Maybe responded to wrong post. All please be patient with me ?? Thanks no I’ll intent.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ