DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Max tilt adjustment via NLD app

kem

Reactions
Hello Guys,

The max tilt is set to 35 in sport mode. It is allowed/rexommended to set it to a higher number (35+)? What does it do? I assume that is allows a higher flight speed, does it?

Thanks!

Br,
István

Hello Guys,

The max tilt is set to 35 in sport mode. It is allowed/rexommended to set it to a higher number (35+)? What does it do? I assume that is allows a higher flight speed, does it?

Thanks!

Br,
István

There is a thread on this:

60 degrees to 80 degrees is the angle you are looking for... good luck!

Reactions: kem
Thanks! 60-80? Uhm, seems unsafe for me. A stronger back wind gust can flip the drone...
There is a thread on this:

60 degrees to 80 degrees is the angle you are looking for... good luck!

Thanks! 60-80? Uhm, seems unsafe for me. A stronger back wind gust can flip the drone...
If you are flying at 60 to 80 degrees, you will be traveling much faster than any back wind, unless you are flying in a tornado/hurricane...

Last edited:
Reactions: kem
If you are at 60 to 80 degrees, you will be traveling much faster that any back wind, unless you are flying in

If you are flying at 60 to 80 degrees, you will be traveling much faster than any back wind, unless you are flying in a tornado/hurricane...
I set it to 60 (max allowed) I did not manage to fly faster than 73Km/h. Any idea how to fly over 80?

I set it to 60 (max allowed) I did not manage to fly faster than 73Km/h. Any idea how to fly over 80?
You have probably reached the max it is capable of. The Mavic 2's weren't designed for speed but for long flight times and quieter prop noise. To go faster would require different motors and props and would reduce your overall flight time. I don't think the arms would endure stronger motors and props without possible damage (not to mention the esc's). Everything was designed with just enough strength to keep the weight as low as possible, again for longer flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190