DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maximum height

Zoomzoom

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm staying in Buena Vista Colorado for a few days and have been able to fly a little. My dilemma is that I can't fly above 500 meters and although I understand why that is, I'm flying up avalanche shoots and staying close to the mountain. I'd love to go up another couple of 100' and peak over the ridge and have a clear view of Mt. Princeton. I'd still be under 400' AGL at the top of the ridge but maxed out from where I take off on the road. I just need to find a shorter mountain don't I?

Hi everyone, I'm staying in Buena Vista Colorado for a few days and have been able to fly a little. My dilemma is that I can't fly above 500 meters and although I understand why that is, I'm flying up avalanche shoots and staying close to the mountain. I'd love to go up another couple of 100' and peak over the ridge and have a clear view of Mt. Princeton. I'd still be under 400' AGL at the top of the ridge but maxed out from where I take off on the road. I just need to find a shorter mountain don't I?

I unfortunately there’s not anything we can do about it on the Mavic 2s yet despite best efforts. Maybe soon though

Reactions: Zoomzoom
Reactions: Zoomzoom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18