DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maybe there could be a be forum on "how not to do things"?

Alice

Reactions

A video from a "professional videographer" who uses drones quite a lot in his work.

Can you spot any mistakes?

Using a drone on a public road?
One a blind corner? When it has obviously just been raining?
Flying at head height (on a public road)?
Flying a drone "in road traffic"?

Reactions: MavicAirMike

A video from a "professional videographer" who uses drones quite a lot in his work.

Can you spot any mistakes?

Using a drone on a public road?
One a blind corner? When it has obviously just been raining?
Flying at head height (on a public road)?
Flying a drone "in road traffic"?

Quite fun to watch, really. I'm not sure that this little quad could do any damage at its size, and I think they may have been pushing it a bit, taking it outside. But, as a selfie drone goes ... most will be at head level, usually indoors.

Yes, I quite enjoyed the video ... thanks for sharing.

So he is a "professional" using a (albeit small) drone a public road, on a blind corner, after the rain. You can see how deep the puddles are.
He is operating a said drone that he openly admits he cannot control...
WTF?

The thing gets blown about.
He is running around chasing the thing, like I say, on a blind corner after the rain.
I see no reason to go into "what ifs" but really? What he is doing is insane.

And... Oh giggle that is funny... giggle.
I would not like to be driving down that road with that jerk running around on the side chasing something, that as a driver, I cannot see.

I am new to all this but I am shocked at how many people publish videos of how not to do things.
People seem to be very proud of how stupid they can be with drones and publish videos of themselves breaking the law.

I do not mean to be a party pooper but, really, it is no wonder "everyone" is trying to ban drones.

Reactions: locoman
Careful for the 'anti drone-police police' Alice :p

Like I say, am new to all this.

But flying a drone (no matter how small) on public roads, near moving traffic, considered OK?

Or is that "anti drone"?

But flying a drone (no matter how small) on public roads, near moving traffic, considered OK?

Or is that "anti drone"?
Totally agree with you. Not OK at all.

Reactions: JamesA

Or is that "anti drone"?
My point is: if you remind of the rules or even general safety and airmanship, sooner or later some people start calling you 'drone-police'.

Its amazing the real damage is done buy the people who want to make something out of what they no nothing about in a public forum who is doing the real damage . Amazing

Its amazing the real damage is done buy the people who want to make something out of what they no nothing about in a public forum who is doing the real damage . Amazing
What exactly do.you.mean?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52