DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Measuring the reflected temperature using M3T and Thermal Analysis Tool 3

Haraldur

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am using Thermal Analysis Tool v 3.2.1 for analysing thermal images from M3T. I want to measure the ambient reflected temperature by using the temperature reading off a crumpled aluminum, a standard method for that. Simply, when emissivity is set equal to one (e=1) then the temperature reading should not be affected by the set reflected temperature in the software. This works properly for images from ZH20T but apparently not for images from M3T. Does anyone have any suggestions what may be the issue for M3T?

Haraldur

I am using Thermal Analysis Tool v 3.2.1 for analysing thermal images from M3T. I want to measure the ambient reflected temperature by using the temperature reading off a crumpled aluminum, a standard method for that. Simply, when emissivity is set equal to one (e=1) then the temperature reading should not be affected by the set reflected temperature in the software. This works properly for images from ZH20T but apparently not for images from M3T. Does anyone have any suggestions what may be the issue for M3T?

Haraldur
I think it's DJI analysis tool issue... I tried with another software. If emissivity is 1, reflected temp doesn't affect temperature readings, while using DJI tool, it does...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian