DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I don't mean to start a problem here but when i first bought my drone i wanted to video everything and everywhere. When i saw the rules and regulations of my country(Netherlands) i got discouraged. Still bought a drone anyways and i am always looking for ways to still be able to capture video's everywhere when applying the rules.

This is what i wondered about your video's. I see you fly over buildings causing great shots of course but you don't seem to care to much about the rules in Poland.

General Rules for Flying a Drone in Poland
Based on our research and interpretation of the laws, here are the most important rules to know for flying a drone in Poland.
  • Drones cannot be flown above 150 meters (492 feet).
  • Drone pilots must maintain a visual line of sight with their drone during drone operations.
  • Liability insurance is required for commercial drone operations in Poland.
  • Drones must weigh 25 kilograms (55 pounds) or less.
  • Drones operations must be conducted 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) or more from airports.
  • Drones operations must be conducted at least 100 meters (328 feet) from populated areas and 30 meters (98 feet) from peopls, vehicles, and animals.
  • Drones cannot be operated over people, cities, streets, and buildings.
  • Special approvals: An additional authorization from the Government Protection Bureau (BOR) is required for flights in Warsaw.
  • Commercial drone pilots must obtain the following: medical certificate, certificate demonstrate the passing of a theoretical and practical test. However, if you have already received similar permits in another EU Member State, those permits will be recognized by the CAA.

If i where to make such content here in Netherlands other pilots wouldt tell me to stop as i endanger flying a drone for them as well by not following the rules (wich are almost the same as in Poland).

So please tell me if i am wrong or if it is not frowned upon on this forum. Maybe you are certified in some way...

Reactions: The Editor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest