DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Wilanów Palace - a baroque royal palace located in Warsaw, in the Wilanów district. It was erected in the years 1681–1696 for King Jan III Sobieski and Maria Kazimiera according to the design of Augustyn Wincenty Locci; the side wings were added in the years 1723–1729 .

The seat of the Museum of King Jan III's Palace in Wilanów. The palace, together with the surrounding park and buildings, has retained the unchanged architectural form, historical and artistic values. In 1994, the Wilanów palace complex together with Morysin was recognized as a historical monument . It is a place of cultural events, concerts and meetings. There is a garden next to the palace.

What a great tour of Warsaw! I’m just seeing that you posted this a few years ago, but I have to ask - how much do the people of Poland love Morrissey that his face is on the entire side of a building?! What a great looking city - thanks!
Thank you, You need to see newer videos, the city has changed a lot. As for Morrissey he is rather a normal artist, I did not notice that he was especially exalted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986