DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Mega scramble on the Kasperov Traverse while summiting three 13,000 Peaks Colorado

Karlewski

Reactions
This route is a highly respected climb deep in the heart of the Indian Peaks Wilderness of Colorado. Luckily there is a municipal water supply that is not in the Indian Peaks Wilderness and where I flew the drone from.

Great job as usual Karl! I really enjoy your epic adventures and live vicariously through them, primarily to see lots of neat geology in the mountains that you climb. The various rock types (granite, rhyolite, limestone, quartzite, etc.) provide different climbing challenges and then when you add in geologic structure like jointing, cleavage, faulting, fracturing, etc. there are all kinds of things that make the highly exposed alpine environment unique. Have you studied much about the geology of the Colorado Rockies and use some of that information to your advantage when planning trips? I know I'm off topic, but what the heck! Great production!

This route is a highly respected climb deep in the heart of the Indian Peaks Wilderness of Colorado. Luckily there is a municipal water supply that is not in the Indian Peaks Wilderness and where I flew the drone from.
It was another enjoyable, and amazing film. Always look forward with anticipation when I see one of your films here.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas