DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

member's map not displaying anything

Bornos

Reactions
Hello - Searches for the issue I have but couldn't find anything; hoping someone can help.

When I go to member's map to see and connect with others within my area, the window opens up but the map doesn't display anything. Has anyone seen this and is there a solution?

I tried Edge and Chrome on my laptop and tried it on my iPad, none display anything. Pls see pic.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Map-not_Displaying.JPG
    Map-not_Displaying.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
Hello - Searches for the issue I have but couldn't find anything; hoping someone can help.

When I go to member's map to see and connect with others within my area, the window opens up but the map doesn't display anything. Has anyone seen this and is there a solution?

I tried Edge and Chrome on my laptop and tried it on my iPad, none display anything. Pls see pic.

Thanks.
This issue is due to a security setting in both browsers. You can fix this by doing the following

Click on the Lock (or info symbol( in the browser address box

1722272120017.png

Next, click on Site Settings

Scroll down until you see "insecure content" and change the default from "block" to "allow"

1722272259318.png

Reload the page in your browser and it should work

Reactions: MA2 317 and sarahb
This issue is due to a security setting in both browsers. You can fix this by doing the following

Click on the Lock (or info symbol( in the browser address box

View attachment 176573

Next, click on Site Settings

Scroll down until you see "insecure content" and change the default from "block" to "allow"

View attachment 176574

Reload the page in your browser and it should work
Thanks GFields - That did it, thanks!!! I couldn't find anyone in my immediate area, so will be checking periodically.

Have a great day,

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alphaagentleads