DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Merging 2 charging hub power adapters into 1 with a Y configuration output

lomposlapos

Reactions
Can somehow I merge 2 power adapters of the DJI Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro into 1 with two outputs so it would charge 2 x 4 batteries? How many wires run inside the jacket, only 2 and it simply provides power or it is some kind of smart wire configuration that can not tolerate splitting into two? Of course, I do not want to risk my batteries go dysfunctional before or during the flight. Also, what's the difference between CP.MA.00000056.03 and CP.MA.00000056.01?

The output of a power adapter would be remade into a Y configuration (the 2nd output is taken from an identical another power adapter) so it would feed two hubs instead of one. Possible? Any downsides?

I am traveling, weight and size matters a lot.

4-in-1-Foldable-DJI-Mavic-2-Pro-Zoom-Charger-Battery-Charging-Hub-Portable-Smart-Intelligent.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Attachments

• charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Can somehow I merge 2 power adapters of the DJI Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro into 1 with two outputs so it would charge 2 x 4 batteries? How many wires run inside the jacket, only 2 and it simply provides power or it is some kind of smart wire configuration that can not tolerate splitting into two? Of course, I do not want to risk my batteries go dysfunctional before or during the flight. Also, what's the difference between CP.MA.00000056.03 and CP.MA.00000056.01?

The output of a power adapter would be remade into a Y configuration (the 2nd output is taken from an identical another power adapter) so it would feed two hubs instead of one. Possible? Any downsides?

I am traveling, weight and size matters a lot.

4-in-1-Foldable-DJI-Mavic-2-Pro-Zoom-Charger-Battery-Charging-Hub-Portable-Smart-Intelligent.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
I would just use two charging hubs if you are wanting to charge more than 4 batteries at a time

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851