DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meta Data

Hi, sorry if this has already been discussed, but how do I turn off wording at the foot of my videos please?
That wording comes from the srt file that's in the same folder.
If the srt file is not there, you won't see it.

Hi, sorry if this has already been discussed, but how do I turn off wording at the foot of my videos please?
You can also probably switch of "captions" or "subtitles" in one of the camera menus. which will stop the recording of the SRT in the first place

I've found out by chance that if I save the footage with a title, the title comes up at the start of the clip and then subtly fades away - but you all knew that. I'm 64 and feel like a brand new kid all over again!!

Reactions: Rchawks
That "wording" is typically referred to as "subtitles" and the Fly app can be configured to not record them in the first place if you don't want it. Alternatively you can delete the .srt file, as suggested earlier. Thirdly, your video player may have an option to show/not show subtitles, which will also switch the wording on/off.

The title appearing at the start of the clip is most likely a feature of whatever app you're using to view the video, so may not appear if you send the video to someone else.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebber