DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Metro Vancouver BC Canada Pilots

Hey guys I live in Port Moody and fly Daily around my neighborhood, heritage mountain, I respect the neighbors altitude restrictions and have a hoot. Being on a tree'd mountainside I go on my roof and have a comfortable range of 800 m I fly new west on the river and pretty much anywhere else that isn't restricted. Usually do a day flight and a night flight everyday! My buddy has a farm in Langley where we have 5 acres open for testing of all systems safely for learning to be a great pilot. Love to hook up maybe even start a lowermainland club. Thoughts?
Clay
[email protected]

Hello to all Lower Mainland pilots out there!

This thread is for meet and greet of pilots from the Lower Mainland - Metro Vancouver.
Wish to have a main place where all pilots in this area can say a quick hello, so we all know who's around.
Postings for new meetings are welcome.
Remember, this is designed for creating a circle of Mavic friends in the area and setting up gatherings in the future.
Hope you get the idea and we'll create a community!
are you still having meet ups? would love to join

Back in Vancouver. Please post if anyone wants to meet up. Weather not great these days, but we can try.

Back in Vancouver. Please post if anyone wants to meet up. Weather not great these days, but we can try.
we should have a bigger purpose for the meet up, like compile a crazy drone footage for our city

Reactions: Mxs
Lets hold a meet in Coquitlam area. More chances to fly there.

Harper rd in Coquitlam has a spot that has line of sight to Surrey.

Pitt River bridge also works well.
28,732m

Last edited:
Guys I have the most premium private flying location,sapperton, in a private locked yard immediate to fraser river, line of sight to as far as patulo bridge ( which I’ve done) clean AC Ross the river to Surrey, and half way to port Mann until the hydro crossing mucks it up. 200 ft parking lot for hope points. And beautiful approach/departures. Cream of deal is... all industrial zone and smack dab between 2 fly zones. Not even the enhanced warning zone hits this
Spot.

Reactions: Shaneoc and Mxs
My # is 604 970 1392. Text me if your interested in a Monday session, say mid day, we’ll see if there’s any interest. I’ve got almost 70 hrs on my mavic and I bet atleast 25 are in this location alone.

Hey there, I'm in Port Coquitlam. Would be awesome to meet up with some other drone operators and take some cool photos/videos.

Let us know when you're available. Took some really nice footage in Maple Ridge this weekend at a pumpkin patch :) Keep flying!

Get in touch with Clay or me. Were getting a lower mainland group going for a select few.

Pitt Meadows has some nice open space.
nWo1ste.png

Reactions: Mxs
Wow, you better be careful with this picture. It is amazing though......that is in meters, not feet.......

Holy shizzle Batman, your out 16,000 meters!! How did you get that range?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom