DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Miami Marlins Stadium and The Miami River

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This a 1:36 minute video photographed with the DJI Mavic 3 drone. The clips include a reveal shot from the Miami Marlins professional baseball team stadium to downtown Miami skyline, and scenes of the Jose Marti Park along the Miami River. The stadium has a movable roof for inclement weather. This waterway is used for recreation and commerce and leads to Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. See if you can find the dance class! Filmed with the DJI Mavic 3 drone and ND 16 filter, and edited with both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro. As always, best viewed on a full computer screen, and all comments are welcomed.

Dale
Miami

Everyone moves so fast in Miami! :) It all looked great Dale, especially the photos but I know you take great care in color grading.

Everyone moves so fast in Miami! :) It all looked great Dale, especially the photos but I know you take great care in color grading.
Thank Dave:

So I see that you noticed that Zumba Class? Looked a little funny when speeded up. They were playing loud Latin music the entire time I was shooting.

The boats move so slowly along the waterway ("no wake" laws) that I had to crank the rate to 400-500% to reduce the clip lengths from 2 1/2 minutes to 14-15 seconds.

The last image (thumbnail image) was my favorite, of the bridge, river, and buildings. The key, of course, is to shoot raw and process with the masking tool to edit the sky separately from the foreground.

Dale

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone