DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Miami Sunset and Rainclouds

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Guys- I am having so much fun with this new M3! While waiting for my wife to prepare dinner I ran out to the back driveway and did three sunset hyperlapses in various stages of today's sunset, which I will work on tomorrow, but just for fun, did these two images. I missed out on several brilliant lightening strikes Phantomrain! (Shutter went off at the wrong time).
Both images processed in Adobe Photoshop with separate treatments of the foregrounds and sky using masking tool. Click on image to enlargeRain-Clouds-sunset over Miami.jpgSunset-Storms and Sunbeams over Miami.jpg

Nice work Dale. I have Luminar4 and can add sun rays and all sorts of stuff to a shot. Having said that here is a shot (on an iPhone 11 Max) from our room in Naples FL last month of an approaching storm kindly sent up to us from your neck of the woods. We had a few of these on our trip but they are over pretty quick as you know so not a problem.D4E0FF92-9C6F-43FB-A34C-6434B27B62E8.jpeg

Nice work Dale. I have Luminar4 and can add sun rays and all sorts of stuff to a shot. Having said that here is a shot (on an iPhone 11 Max) from our room in Naples FL last month of an approaching storm kindly sent up to us from your neck of the woods. We had a few of these on our trip but they are over pretty quick as you know so not a problem.View attachment 149042
Thank you!

Yes I also have Luminar with the sun rays but not for video.
In my video here the rays are moving and changing.

Nice shots Dale!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54