DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miamisburg, OH

How about Deer Creek?

Deer Creek is leased by US Army Core of Engineers and many areas restricted. Your best bet is Cowan Lake. That's where I fly sometimes.

Are there any parks that allow flying in West Chester? I called the park director at
Sycamore Township, OH and he is fine with flying drones in his parks as long as you don't fly over people.
I haven't checked it out yet to see if any of the parks are near to a hospital heliport.

I have flown at Milford HS and some other places around Milford. Usually go out early in the AM or before sundown to avoid people.

FYI - Hamilton County parks do not allow drones.

I'm new to the drone flying and live in the Dayton area. Where is the best place to fly? I get my Mavic air tomorrow but now I need the weather to warm up.

I'm new to the drone flying and live in the Dayton area. Where is the best place to fly? I get my Mavic air tomorrow but now I need the weather to warm up.

I went flying yesterday. It was a little nippy. If you find a place in Dayton let me know. My cousin lives up there and has been wanted me to bring my drone up there.

I'm in Loveland Ohio.

There is a river next to downtown Miamisburg that is a good spot to fly if your good at flying under bridges. River flooded now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore