DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Michigan pilots here

Grosse Pointe MI right outside of the D. Lets set up a date to fly at Belle Isle its a great spot to fly the drone just got my Mavic last week and flew it there 4 times, the first time i flew it there were two state police officers at the island who said i could fly here.

Reactions: flipf and TomKemp
Belle Isle would be great> I have a cottage out in Anchor Bay and am worried about being able to fly around it due to Selfridge Field , have yet to try it.

Hello Michiganers..I live in Windsor but due to the new Canadian Laws will be flying up in Michigan more often then here. I have registered with the FAA so I am good to go states side. I travel to the D area a lot and i am happy to here I could fly on Belle Isle. I thought because it was a state park you couldn't. I will be on the Isle for a Geocaching event this Saturday so I will pack the mavic along just in case I can give a fly.

Hello Michiganers..I live in Windsor but due to the new Canadian Laws will be flying up in Michigan more often then here. I have registered with the FAA so I am good to go states side. I travel to the D area a lot and i am happy to here I could fly on Belle Isle. I thought because it was a state park you couldn't. I will be on the Isle for a Geocaching event this Saturday so I will pack the mavic along just in case I can give a fly.

I believe it is national parks you can't fly state parks are fine

Reactions: eM-Burr

I should be there this Saturday if its not raining

Southwest lower Michigan Just got my drone Monday I am on the other side of the state from you guys

Sorry I missed this it was a crazy day. I was just leaving when you sent this. But I was back at 6. I flew quickly around the bell tower and that was about all I got in. I was there today but it was so windy I did not bother. I wanted to fly out to the old Boblo boat in the river on the north east side of the isle. I will be there next Saturday most of the day and hope to do some flying in the AM before my garbage clean up task around the nature zoo. I realy want to fly into the old zoo...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada