DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Michigan pilots here

This is a little late after your original post, but welcome! Hope you enjoy your mini! The weather here will be nice soon and great for flying! I have a Mini and just got a Mavic Pro late last fall that I have only been able to fly once. Can’t wait to get out there!

Reactions: OptimaZe and jayarr
This is a little late after your original post, but welcome! Hope you enjoy your mini! The weather here will be nice soon and great for flying! I have a Mini and just got a Mavic Pro late last fall that I have only been able to fly once. Can’t wait to get out there!
Currently in North Carolina getting in some practice.

Couldn’t think of a better place to practice! The weather is probably pretty nice there.
Great weather this week. However, NC is not drone friendly. Can’t take off or land from state land, national or state parks, or even private property without permission. I am close to Pisgah National Forest which allows drones. Also flew from a private club where my sister in law is a manager.😁

That’s too bad. There’s just too many paranoid people out there thinking all drone pilots are up to no good. It’s up to us to set a good example. Should be in the 60’s here this weekend so I hope I can get out and fly for the first time this year. Hope you can do the same!

Brand new Air 2S pilot here out of the Kalamazoo area, looking forward to meeting up with some like minded friends.

Just recently got my 107 cert and I'm slowly going through the motions to learn how to best handle this drone.

Now that its starting to warm up I'm willing to bet I'm going to by flying every chance I get. My only worries lately is breaking any laws or just upsetting anyone in general so I've probably been a bit over cautious.

All things aside, I'm loving this device, recently tried to get a standard pilots license and didn't get past medical, getting going with this has definitely helped soften the blow haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair