DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 1 turn on

baristabob

Reactions
Anyone else run into the double click to turn on Mini 1 not reliable. I seem to have to attempt this more and more to get the drone to turn on. Is their a trick I might not be using? TIA.

No but what I did find was that it was me that was unreliable.
Once I got the timings correct there wasn't a problem.
I still get it wrong occasionally, especially with the remote where the second press has to be held for a minimum period. But 99% of the time it works first go with the drone.

Edit, just checked and there is a minimum period for the second press with the drone too but for some reason I now rarely get it wrong........strange.

Last edited:
No but what I did find was that it was me that was unreliable.
Once I got the timings correct there wasn't a problem.
I still get it wrong occasionally, especially with the remote where the second press has to be held for a minimum period. But 99% of the time it works first go with the drone.

Edit, just checked and there is a minimum period for the second press with the drone too but for some reason I now rarely get it wrong........strange.
Thanks, but I have had an Air 1 for a while and the Mini for 9 months. This just started about 2 months ago.

Thanks, but I have had an Air 1 for a while and the Mini for 9 months. This just started about 2 months ago.
If the Mini is not under warranty pop the bottom cover off and see if you can see any damage to the switch or button. There are youtubes showing how to remove the cover, watch several, don't rely on only one, some youtubers are hamfisted.

Reactions: baristabob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne