DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Gimbal calibration error 40011

RECBOY

Reactions
I there looking for some advice or to see if anyone else has had any luck fixing this issue. I just bought a mini 2 only 4 days old! When I did the recent firmware and battery updates I get a gimbal calibration error code that stays on. It seems to be re calibrating correctly though? I've also tried re calibrating the imu and compass. And have checked that everything is up to date. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:
I there looking for some advice or to see if anyone else has had any luck fixing this issue. I just bought a mini 2 only 4 days old! When I did the recent firmware and battery updates I get a gimbal calibration error code that stays on. It seems to be re calibrating correctly though? I've also tried re calibrating the imu and compass. And have checked that everything is up to date. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

As a general rule if things are not perfect out of the box , they need to go back,
This is why we purchase 2 of every drone we buy because its not easy to get a perfect working drone.

I would not mess with it nor contact DJI I would just return and replace as things should go smooth.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.

Reactions: Thomas B
I've found a solution to the 40011 error code and made a video explaining the steps on how to fix it.

Reactions: vinnek
This video answer is valid for Mavic Mini, but not Mini 2 as downgrading is not possible yet on this model. (The gimbal calibration firmware version mentioned in the video is only useable with Mavic mini V1)

Does anybody know what happened to with mini firmware 01.00.0320 firmware in drone hacks because it is no longer listed under firmware.

This video answer is valid for Mavic Mini, but not Mini 2 as downgrading is not possible yet on this model. (The gimbal calibration firmware version mentioned in the video is only useable with Mavic mini V1)
It is possible now, with the official DJI assistant and a little hack. here is the link to the video:
It works to downgrade the firmware, but there is no solution yet to error 40011, at least I couldn´t find it.

Same problem here, did you find a solution? (There are many things you can do for the mini 1, but no solution yet for mini 2)
My mini 2 shows the error message as well, but I can still fly it normally.

I had same error on new mini 2...reported to DJI who asked me to calibrate IMU etc. No improvement so they told me to return it to dealer for replacement...which I did.

I've got it if u want it but I don't think u can downgrade
Hi Dazza,
Would you be kind enough to post me 01.00.320 FW as well? I can see .300 is available on DDD but unsure whether it's usable for calibration workaround for Mini1.
Many thanks in advance :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura