DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2 Meets Spark

Interesting and I have always thought that might be entertaining BUT unless you knew the pilot and were in communication with them I think you took a heck of a risk at 19sec. I am half assuming this was a coordinated flight but....
If you were not in communication with them you do not know how they would respond to your approach.
A while back I had a looksee at what turned out to be a kite but I stayed well back from the kite.

During one flight, I had another Mavic Air 2 flyer who was determined to be in my Air 2's face the entire time. Everywhere I moved, they'd move and stay in front of the camera and far too close for comfort. I even landed and started over, and they came back and stalked me. I burned my entire battery and never got the shots I was trying to take. It was so horribly obnoxious.

Interesting and I have always thought that might be entertaining BUT unless you knew the pilot and were in communication with them I think you took a heck of a risk at 19sec. I am half assuming this was a coordinated flight but....
If you were not in communication with them you do not know how they would respond to your approach.
A while back I had a looksee at what turned out to be a kite but I stayed well back from the kite.
No, interloper comment was a joke. Met the young lad who had bought a 2nd hand Spark and was trying it out nearby. With his permission and cooperation, we sent both drones up, not too high, to have a look at each other. Just a bit of fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun