DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 requires calibration before each flight

smallneve

Reactions
Hello fellow dji pilots!

I recently bought mini 2. I had a minor crash. Now mini 2 after crash functions perfectly. But i cant turn it off. When i press button to turn it off one of the 4 lights blinking. Only of i remove battery it turns off. When i put it back, it gives me Gimbal errors, so i calibrate and it is ready. Before flying it says compass issue but as i start flying everything is normal. So this happens every time i fly after crash and i calibrate prior to each flight.
Any suggestions ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland smallneve.

Good advice already. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

WELCOME ABOARD!
Oh boy are you in trouble, Kahless would not be happy with you for repeating some "old Earth" saying was Klingon. He would have said, "bortaSnIvqu' 'oH bortaS'e' " (Revenge is the best revenge).

"Revenge is a dish best served cold," was said by Khan Noonien Singh in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, who refers to this as a "Klingon proverb".

But this is one of Star Trek's Great Bloopers…

Khan never met a Klingon and was too busy trying to take over the Enterprise to study Klingon Philosophy, same when he arrived on Ceti Alpha V.

The character, Khan Noonien Singh, controlled more than a quarter of the Earth during the Eugenics Wars of the 1990s. While most of the supermen were killed or sentenced to death, Khan and his followers escaped Earth by way of the sleeper ship SS Botany Bay in the 1990s. Where all on board went into suspended animation on board the Botany Bay. In 2267, the Botany Bay is discovered by the crew of the Starship Enterprise.

After the mutiny is thwarted by Kirk and Khan and his followers are exiled on Ceti Alpha V to create a new society,

It is in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, set fifteen years after "Space Seed", Khan escapes his exile and sets out to exact revenge upon Kirk and that is in this movie that he says those fateful words…

Kahless also might have said, "QaghmeylIjtIchID, yIyoH" (Have the courage to admit your mistakes.)

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. I would connect to Assistant 2 and try and reload the firmware, as a long shot, then if that didn’t work send back to DJI.
Regards

Reactions: hychewright

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky