DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 - Stronger, Faster, Better Props & Great Fun - Full Review

Ian in London

Reactions
The legs are stronger; the props are stronger; it flies faster and you can adjust the Yaw as well as the Pitch for silky smooth video.
Have to say I'm mighty impressed; here's my thoughts....
cheers
Ian

It may be almost 4 years ago Ian, but myself and other noobs can still learn a lot and take onboard valuable information from others misfortunes
Stay safe!

Reactions: Rchawks
Dover banned? Man. Do you have old footage, pic? Curious.
This is nearly four years old, and my first lesson about flying a new £1,000 drone beyond VLOS after just owning it for 2 weeks..... A humble lesson.... :)

This is nearly four years old, and my first lesson about flying a new £1,000 drone beyond VLOS after just owning it for 2 weeks..... A humble lesson
I was hoping that maybe later you went back and found your drone. Very helpful point about hitting auto land. I've had to land out in the tule's but it was because of a battery failure and the drone said it was landing..I could only steer to a safe spot. When I got to the drone the lights were still blinking and I still was showing 70% battery. I would have never considered your situation if you hadn't of pointed it out.
Thanks and by the way..prior to your bad luck it was a beautiful video

I was hoping that maybe later you went back and found your drone. Very helpful point about hitting auto land. I've had to land out in the tule's but it was because of a battery failure and the drone said it was landing..I could only steer to a safe spot. When I got to the drone the lights were still blinking and I still was showing 70% battery. I would have never considered your situation if you hadn't of pointed it out.
Thanks and by the way..prior to your bad luck it was a beautiful video
This is why I have such a thing about testing all DJI drones in strong wind these days! Pro, 2 Pro, Air, Air 2, Mini and I'm waiting for a big storm to test the new Mini 2.... :)

Reactions: hiflyer201
The legs are stronger; the props are stronger; it flies faster and you can adjust the Yaw as well as the Pitch for silky smooth video.
cheers
Ian
Hi Ian

Thanks for your reviews - I've enjoyed them and find them very useful. I'm waiting for my Mini 2 (my first done) too arrive later this week.

I've been so excited about it, that I rushed out and bought a recharge dome, but have read somewhere that it won't work with the M2 as it's now USBC instead of the mini USB fitting on the M1.

Pretty sure I've seen a video of yours showing how nice it was for the M1. But does it work for the M2? What about the propeller protectors too? Grateful if you could let me know or post a video!

Thanks again!

Reactions: Ian in London
Hi Ian

Thanks for your reviews - I've enjoyed them and find them very useful. I'm waiting for my Mini 2 (my first done) too arrive later this week.

I've been so excited about it, that I rushed out and bought a recharge dome, but have read somewhere that it won't work with the M2 as it's now USBC instead of the mini USB fitting on the M1.

Pretty sure I've seen a video of yours showing how nice it was for the M1. But does it work for the M2? What about the propeller protectors too? Grateful if you could let me know or post a video!

Thanks again!
Hi fella... sad to say it truly is USB C so the micro USB magnetic dongle won't fit the one that comes with the original Mini. Unsure if new versions of the dome are being shipped with both adapters. Give it a short bit of time and new dongles will come out I'm sure...

Reactions: twobob
cheers
Ian
Thanks for the review! I have M2Pro and now I want to buy Mini 2 too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7