DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 tight motor

Do you know how to fix that? My drone crashed and fell out of a tree, and it has this problem. The motor won't spin properly.
This is an unsolvable problem ... if you have care refresh dji use this, otherwise my advice is to try replacing the arm with the problematic motor.
if it doesn't make you vibrate the drone and the flight is good, you can leave it like this, but i don't know if it can cause problems in the future.

Braccio di ricambio originale con accessori per parti di ricambio per riparazione motore/braccio per DJI Mavic Mini 2 RC Drone

Sorry I have to ask the question. If you have sealed bearings, how do you get the oil into them? Have I missed the point?
Regards

The bearings that we find on our drones do not have an airtight rubber shield, but only a metal shield ... and a small amount of oil always manages to penetrate inside.

I only lubricated the upper bearing (under the propeller) once without disassembling the motor to get to the lower bearing.

info.jpg

dont fly it if your motors got a draggy motor or out of parrallel bell, it will fall out of the sky and you'll loose it..

Sorry I have to ask the question. If you have sealed bearings, how do you get the oil into them? Have I missed the point?
Regards
Yes, they are "shielded" bearings, not "sealed". As said above, there is a small gap between the outer race and the shield where oil could penetrate. Don't know why they don't just use "sealed"?

Reactions: Gagey52
Yes, they are "shielded" bearings, not "sealed". As said above, there is a small gap between the outer race and the shield where oil could penetrate. Don't know why they don't just use "sealed"?
Thank you for that clarification.
Regards

Yea, that must be why it worked so well for me. It would be interesting to find out why you were told that, but I doubt we'll ever know.

Maybe they just want to sell more motors?
The motor was likely knocked out of alignment during storage/travel. This happened to me, and it woupd not spin. I realigned and manually smoothed it out, after some hard acceleration it realigned itself. I suppose your oil allowed it to rself-align during flight. Oil is detrimental as it would attract some dirt, but sounds like you're ok. The physics is that the motor is now free.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98