DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MINI 2 use Fly App 1.2.2 has Altitude bug for Android, but fine for iOS.

TaiTony

Reactions
Fly 1.2.2 change UI with a new Altitude Indicator, it is good at iOS but for Samsung Galaxy A51 Android the Indicator will disappear during flying.
Fly 1.2.2 is not available from Google Play and you must download apk file from DJI site.
DJI Fly 1.2.2 Altitude Indicator bug for Android

I am using a Samsung A51 5G and so far in the one test flight that I have done for the MA2, I did not seem to notice the altitude bug.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I will check it out when the weather here gets better.

Could this be a Mini 2 specific issue? ?

Fly 1.2.2 change UI with a new Altitude Indicator, it is good at iOS but for Samsung Galaxy A51 Android the Indicator will disappear during flying.
Fly 1.2.2 is not available from Google Play and you must download apk file from DJI site.
DJI Fly 1.2.2 Altitude Indicator bug for Android
It is not the Altitude indicator but the compass display. it is now inside the map icon ( bottom right corner).

Seems to me like iOS version is currently preferred by DJI against the Android one:

1. On iOS, the last setting of the bottom left control seems to be remembered on next use on the app, Android always defaults back to minimized map or just disappears as described in OT.

2. On iOS, the new feature for Hyperlapse Cruise Control can be mapped to the fn Button on the Stock Controller. On Android, this feature is missing completely

3. In Apple Play Store, there are updates for the App, in Google Play it seems not to be released at all.

What's going on with DJI for Android? That's not what I'd expect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter