DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 - Won’t Power On - 1st/4th battery light on

BPierce13

Reactions
I’m unable to power up my mini 2. After double press of on button, the 1st and 4th battery indicator lights are lit and steady, and led is red. The drone gets warm if I leave in this condition, and eventually turns off (battery discharge I assume).

I’ve tried recharging, no benefit. Same with 2nd battery. Only 3 or 4 charge cycles. Can’t find any help in manual.

Any help appreciated!

Could you please post a video of the problem you're having here?
That would clarify the issue.
Thanks!

Thanks Yaris - here’s a still, and there’s not much more to see. When 1st powered up LED is green, quickly red.

Looks like it was powered off during firmware update or something.
Download the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic connect the drone to your PC, and see if you can refresh the firmware from there, then also connect the remote controller to the computer and check the same with the same program (DJI assistant).

Reactions: eva2000
Looks like it was powered off during firmware update or something.
Download the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic connect the drone to your PC, and see if you can refresh the firmware from there, then also connect the remote controller to the computer and check the same with the same program (DJI assistant).

What Yaros said...

If Yaros' advice does not help. I am attaching a link to the Mini 2 User Manual, starting on page 10, the manual explains what the status lights mean, you know, the one on the front as well as on the back send "information."

Check out what you see with what is explained in the Manual. If you are having a problem or your "blankety-blank" blinking lights are different… Please shoot a video with your phone, you can post it on your Google Drive (or YouTube) and insert a link to the file so some of the folks here might be able to sort it out…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2. You will also find the 75-page User's Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one.

DJI Mini 2 - Download Center - DJI

Good Luck, as a fellow Mini 2 "parent" I know your Mini is crying for help…

Reactions: eva2000
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13