DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 April potential

So, to conclude, the mini 2 is basically a better drone than the mini 1. Even if they were identical in every single way, other than a rear landing plastic peg being improved on the 2, it would then be better than the mini 1.

We're just going in circles.

So, to conclude, the mini 2 is basically a better drone than the mini 1. Even if they were identical in every single way, other than a rear landing plastic peg being improved on the 2, it would then be better than the mini 1.

We're just going in circles.
According to most it’s a life changing improvement, never eclipsed by any mini successor

Whereas the mini 3 will not only make the 2 obsolete, but pretty much all current DJIs;

Since you believe that to be a certainty, then you'll certainly accept my offer of $100 for your obsolete Mini 2 and $150 for your obsolete Air 2S. We can close the deal the day after you've purchased your Mini 3.

Reactions: Daybreak98 and Okie
Since you believe that to be a certainty, then you'll certainly accept my offer of $100 for your obsolete Mini 2 and $150 for your obsolete Air 2S. We can close the deal the day after you've purchased your Mini 3.
I already have an offer for 1050 euro on the Air2S fly more, and 475 on the mini 2 fly more. That means a + 200 euro discount towards my mini 3 pro, which I believe will have all features of both combined, minus air sense as well as the 1 inch sensor !

And according to others (who evidently have never taken it out of the box) it's a step backwards :rolleyes:
Actually the mini 1 has sharper images out of the box due to a slight sharpen filter applied. Because the mini 2 lens provides no added detail over the mini 1, this leads to the images being sharper when in direct comparison. You can achieve the same effect on the mini 2 footage btw, I was just stating out of the box with no editing

I already have an offer for 1050 euro on the Air2S fly more, and 475 on the mini 2 fly more. That means a + 200 euro discount towards my mini 3 pro, which I believe will have all features of both combined, minus air sense as well as the 1 inch sensor !

Well, if you believe that the rumored Mini 3 will render them both obsolete, you should accept those offers right away before they buyers catch on. My offers still stand if they get wise and back out.

You're suggesting that the CMOS sensor on the rumored Mini 3 has grown to from 1/1.3" to 1"?

Finding this discussion a little humorous, all you have to do is pull up old reviews comparing the mini1 to the mini2 to understand it excels in every way , just the remote alone is much nicer, as far as cameras go, it’s not just a matter of being able to tell the difference between two videos, it’s consistency especially when shooting at 60fps, 100 bits Is Preferable. So yes a bigger sensor on the mini 3 will be a nice upgrade but the mini 2 over the mini 1 was a huge upgrade. Here is one old article hitting the main spec differences DJI Mini 2 vs DJI Mini 1

Well, if you believe that the rumored Mini 3 will render them both obsolete, you should accept those offers right away before they buyers catch on. My offers still stand if they get wise and back out.

You're suggesting that the CMOS sensor on the rumored Mini 3 has grown to from 1/1.3" to 1"?
No sorry I am staying the sensor will not be 1 inch. Also the transmission is not 12KM nor is it 1080P. I’ll check later what other specs I have. Also I am on holiday now so..

Europe is going to boycot DJI over Ukraine that will prohibit the sales and possible not have the mini 3 release. I don’t know if that is true but it’s what I got from a pretty reliable source

Wow, that will be a mistake if they start boycotting China, I’m all for weaning off but at least here in the states everything comes from China, you have to make those moves slowly

Wow, that will be a mistake if they start boycotting China, I’m all for weaning off but at least here in the states everything comes from China, you have to make those moves slowly
I fully agree which is why I hope it is either fake or not happening

Reactions: Artemis
No sorry I am staying the sensor will not be 1 inch. Also the transmission is not 12KM nor is it 1080P. I’ll check later what other specs I have. Also I am on holiday now so..

Europe is going to boycot DJI over Ukraine that will prohibit the sales and possible not have the mini 3 release. I don’t know if that is true but it’s what I got from a pretty reliable source
Smells like bull do-do to me .

Reactions: Artemis

Says who? Have you got a reputable source for this?

I would say that this source is not even close to reliable then. Why would the EU ban DJI because of the actions of Russia in Ukraine?

Reactions: Lastrexking
I hope you don’t get banned but anyway, even years ago DJI got sort of ‘sanctioned’ as in: governmental agencies not allowed to buy DJI and needing to buy inferior products.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705