DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mini 3 chargers

The cable really matters with which is used for transferring the charge. You need a sufficient cable beefy enough to handle the current.
Those using a puny cable and expecting it to charge fast from a 24W> charger aren't going to see respectable charge times

The cable really matters with which is used for transferring the charge. You need a sufficient cable beefy enough to handle the current.
Those using a puny cable and expecting it to charge fast from a 24W> charger aren't going to see respectable charge times
Can you elaborate on what is considered a "puny" cable and a "beefy" cable. I am not aware of what to look for in a cable.

Reactions: Hauptmann
One that slightly resembles a wall plug cable rather than a standard USB cable you can tell usually by the thickness

As an example, one of those is flat (DJI) and the other can handle 24W from a SC. Not sure of the rating for the flat one but ideally you want a round cable to be not far from the diameter of the flat
DSC_0075 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on what is considered a "puny" cable and a "beefy" cable. I am not aware of what to look for in a cable.
The cable that came with my Samsung 45w charger is marked. Shows 5a on each end, and the wire is larger. I suspect the cheap cables are only rated for 2amps.

I've replaced my charging cables with 100 W, so there's no limit here anymore.
I have collected a ton of USB cables over the years but even if they look fine, you can see, they can't handle the power anymore.

Reactions: HarleyFlyer
Thanks. I think I'll wait for Hanatora or another company to produce a multi-battery + USB parallel charger like the ones they've done for the M3 and Air 2S. In the mean time, I'm using the USB port on the Air 2S charger.
Amazon has a Hanatora Two-Way Battery Charging Hub for DJI Mini 3 Pro, but it can't charge batteries at the same time and the reviews don't look very good. Airoka makes a single-battery charger that would work if you had more than one of them. However, there are no reviews for the Airoka charger yet. Has anyone found a parallel charger they like yet?

i have arioka single battery charger,no issues,both batterys i own get charged fast and to 100% 👍

Attachments

• DF892A9B-3015-43A7-A05B-170879EC21EA.jpeg
    DF892A9B-3015-43A7-A05B-170879EC21EA.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Opi
i have arioka single battery charger,no issues,both batterys i own get charged fast and to 100% 👍
Good to know. I was concerned because the specifications on Amazon list the Arioka amperage as 4 Amps. In the photo you provided it looks like you are supplying the charger with the maximum amperage. Thanks for your reply.

Anyone have one of these? I'm interested. Seems a very flexible PD device. Charges 2 or 3 batteries in parallel depending on the PD host capability. I've got several 100W PD chargers.

Customer ratings and feedback on Amazon are quite good.

71yjxhEni9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have one of these? I'm interested. Seems a very flexible PD device. Charges 2 or 3 batteries in parallel depending on the PD host capability. I've got several 100W PD chargers.

Customer ratings and feedback on Amazon are quite good.

71yjxhEni9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Bought a ton of aftermarket Mini 3 battery chargers and this is the one I kept.

Doesn't charge a single battery quite as quick as the DJI charging hub but it charges three at the same time. The underrated feature of this charger is the store function. With all batteries stored at 60% capacity, the next time you charge them before a drone outing, charging 3 Plus batteries takes less than an hour because you're basically just topping them off.

I use it with a 100W UGREEN power adapter while using the DJI hub with a 45w UGREEN power adapter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw