DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MINI 3 Pro finally arriving

sparksalive

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just got notified from ABT Electronics, and UPS, that it will finally be arriving by 7 PM!👏🏻
Ordered May 10th!
Good thing is ABT requires a signature!! Hopefully the driver doesn’t drop it on the porch and run, like he did a couple years ago with a signature required for my iPhone!

Reactions: Torque
Just got notified from ABT Electronics, and UPS, that it will finally be arriving by 7 PM!👏🏻
Ordered May 10th!
Good thing is ABT requires a signature!! Hopefully the driver doesn’t drop it on the porch and run, like he did a couple years ago with a signature required for my iPhone!
SWEEET! Today is a good day! congratulations!

Reactions: sparksalive
Excellent. I just picked up my Mini 3 pro today, from the local Best Buy store. Tested her out today on a very short outing....lovely! I love how quiet she is.

Reactions: Torque
Just got mine. A few observations after the first few flights, comparing it to my first gen mini. The thing is fast in cine mode. I mean, I wouldnt consider this as cine mode compared to the old mini, its…. Fast in cine mode. Cine mode in a mini 3 pro feels like a sport mode in a first gen mini. Its whacked. The power comparison is night and day. You really need to go gentle on the stick. Second observation is it seems to blow around easily in a stiff breeze. The old mini doesnt look like its blowing around. Can I tell the difference image wise? Uh, no. The gimble on these things rock, you wouldnt know the thing looked like it was getting wind buffeted at all. Camera wise? Dang, this thing shoots some nice images. And the zoom feature is a plus for seeing ‘what’s that way over there’? Slow mo is a nice added feature as well. I’m a fan of the new RC controller, beats hooking up my iPod touch to the thing. ( yah, I said IPOD, I still have a flip phone, where I work I would destroy an iPhone,). I may miss using my IPAD PRO with it, the 11 inch screen is nice, but the RC controller is convenient with its built in screen. Battery life in this drone is also a plus, I did a fly more plus package with the larger battery packs. Plenty of juice to do what you need to. The carry bag that comes with it is a joke, I ended up ordering a waterproof hard shell case that you can drop off the back of a truck.
Ok, im outta here. ENJOY YER MINI 3 PRO!

Reactions: EyesWideShut

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech