DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Navigation Lights Turn Off

nashsnazzy

Reactions
Hello all, I recently picked up a Mini 3 Pro and I really enjoy this little drone. I ran into an issue the other evening and I was hoping someone could help me out. My Mini 3 Pro started up working normally, took off, and flew around for several minutes. Then at some point, the navigation lights turn off making it hard to spot in the twilight. Is this normal? A friend's Mavic Air 2 didn't exhibit the same behavior at the same time so I'm curious if this is a glitch.

Thanks!

I was going to ask this if it impacted the video . :)
Yuppers.

In earlier models you had a switch in DJI GO4 to turn the lights off for just this purpose. Lots of nails were spit by people forgetting this, then effing up that sunset shot they'd been waiting for the fog to not roll in one evening to get.

Yeah, that was me... Mavic Pro. 😁

Reactions: claytonc214
Try it. Probably won’t be very noticeable.
There's no option to disable this behaviour on the mini 3p, so no easy way of trying it unless you strap a gopro to the drone or something like that.

With the DJI RC Hack from sincoder you can enable the navigation lights while recording, very useful for night shots without additional lights.

Reactions: scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13