DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro range? What's your experience been like?

So I lost my Mini 3 yesterday after it completely lost transmission at about 800m distance with clear LOS.

Here is the thread with details: Lost Mini 3

Sent a new search party out this morning and found the drone on the ground 10' from the last GPS coordinates. The drone was intact and powered up fine. Still had 38% battery. Not sure why it shut down.

Bottom line, 800m with clear line of sight and the drone lost signal... not great.
Oh wow, hope you figure out. Good to hear you got it back, though. Now to just work through the anxiety when flying it again. 😳
I don't have personal experience with electronics, but from what I understand no.
I had a buddy buy a drone from them and their electronics return policy is limited. I don’t remember the exact length, but at most it was like 90 days. Could be less, though. I’d give them a call to verify, just in case.

Hi, I'mLondon On. I have done some long range and never dropped a bar. Super impressed. Mine was just ut of the city.
You may have one of the GOOD ones, without range issues. What sort of range have you been getting?

Cancelled my order. Will watch to see how this thing matures a little first......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost