DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 pro Skin!

DecalGirl should have some availability soon. I've only skinned my DJI FPV but it is fantastic quality.
Thanks for the info KLRSKIR, I have my own graphics to go on, that was the only reason I was after a cutting file. I may have to wait and see what Decagirl come up with if I get no Joy. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info KLRSKIR, I have my own graphics to go on, that was the only reason I was after a cutting file. I may have to wait and see what Decagirl come up with if I get no Joy. Thanks again.
Very welcome! I think you can give them your own creation and they'll make it happen for you. 👍

Reactions: Evsy1
she is late which is sad because this drone has been known for awhile and skins should have been ready. a lot of people are not interested in putting a skin on a used drone that they've flown all summer and now ready to put it away. i will buy one regardless but people buy what's available and that would mean elsewhere.

she is late which is sad because this drone has been known for awhile and skins should have been ready. a lot of people are not interested in putting a skin on a used drone that they've flown all summer and now ready to put it away. i will buy one regardless but people buy what's available and that would mean elsewhere.
Their loss, as she has the best quality. Also, with stock the way it is, you know as well as I do that getting your hands on one is still difficult.

Patience is always a virtue. 👍

Reactions: Torque
Their loss, as she has the best quality. Also, with stock the way it is, you know as well as I do that getting your hands on one is still difficult.

Patience is always a virtue. 👍
wrapgrade is excellent, there are several. it's lost business because skins are a commodity. yes the mini 3 is hard to get but i bet they've sold a ton as well. there are bunch of people who actually have them but i agree a ton of people don't have them too so there's time for decalgirl if she makes them now and not next fall. how hard can it be? honestly she should be in the loop with dji and have these ready to go at launch. again, my drone is fine, ive had my next skin picked out since mini2 i know exactly the one i want but most are not like me.

• Wow
I've bought both Wrapgrade and Decal girl, as well as some lesser known Amazon and Ebay skins. I have a fleet of drones, and 90% are skinned, both to please my aesthetics and to make them more visible, both in the sky and in a tree....lol.
I would only buy Wrapgrade or Decalgirl. The precision fit of both these vendors has not been matched, in my experience. And both brands can be easily removed if you tire of the look - off brands will either not peel off, or will leave a permanent residue.
I have no problem waiting for a quality product and can certainly fly without out one!
Wrapgrade has the M3Pro skins out, but only on their Japanese site where shipping surpasses the cost of the skin. Hopefully the Wrapgrade skin I want will show up on their Amazon store soon. I keep checking DecalGirl as well, but no skin off my back (pun intended) while waiting. Strobes work great too.

I've bought both Wrapgrade and Decal girl, as well as some lesser known Amazon and Ebay skins. I have a fleet of drones, and 90% are skinned, both to please my aesthetics and to make them more visible, both in the sky and in a tree....lol.
I would only buy Wrapgrade or Decalgirl. The precision fit of both these vendors has not been matched, in my experience. And both brands can be easily removed if you tire of the look - off brands will either not peel off, or will leave a permanent residue.
I have no problem waiting for a quality product and can certainly fly without out one!
Wrapgrade has the M3Pro skins out, but only on their Japanese site where shipping surpasses the cost of the skin. Hopefully the Wrapgrade skin I want will show up on their Amazon store soon. I keep checking DecalGirl as well, but no skin off my back (pun intended) while waiting. Strobes work great too.
there are hundreds of $10 skins for the mini 3 pro on ebay in all colors and designs. but we are skins snobs and would never stick that cheap material on a $1k drone. that being said, in the past i have sent an email to wrapgrade and let them know their mavic3 offering on amazon doesn't match .jp and they said 6 weeks but it ended up being 2 weeks so i'm fully neon green. i think they understand some people don't want to order from japan. but yeah, i can wait for d.c. because she has the only skin i want for the mini 3: Spec by FP | DecalGirl

or this. love this one, i have it on my mavic 2: DJI Decals

if you are fine with the overall color of the mini 3 pro and you want something subtle and you don't want stickers wrapped all over your drone over the legs and in all the cracks, but still shows off the drone and is unique....this is inexpensive, easy to apply, and very good quality.

or this. love this one, i have it on my mavic 2: DJI Decals

if you are fine with the overall color of the mini 3 pro and you want something subtle and you don't want stickers wrapped all over your drone over the legs and in all the cracks, but still shows off the drone and is unique....this is inexpensive, easy to apply, and very good quality.
Funny, read this a few minutes ago and just stumbled on a Youtube video for this decal. Actually a great price. Permanent but thin enough (less than 0.5 grams) that a skin could cover it if you want a new look in the future.

Here is what I'm working on... Think I'm going with yellow first print was not bright enough for me so going to reprint.

Attachments

• 292084795_574621487637523_7679744002140856339_n.jpg
    292084795_574621487637523_7679744002140856339_n.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 292930770_601616518200986_2059714306251932800_n.jpg
    292930770_601616518200986_2059714306251932800_n.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 52
  • DJIMINI3PRO-CAMOYELLOW.JPG
    DJIMINI3PRO-CAMOYELLOW.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DJIMINI3PRO-RADIOACTIVE.JPG
    DJIMINI3PRO-RADIOACTIVE.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 56
Don't think it does go over 249g, seen another post and they applied it on their Mini 3 with no increase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54