DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro - video lags

norry

Reactions
Hello everyone.

I do have a problem with my mini 3 pro.

Few weeks ago i bought mini 3 pro and until now i couldnt solve one pretty major problem. When recording video, the video lags for a secound and than keep going like nothing happend. This usually happens when flying a bit faster then cinematic mode. When flying cine it seems all good, but when i use levers a bit more agressively, when i apply more fly correcitons, it just lags for a while. Sometimes it happens after 10 secound of recording dynamic video, sometimes after 5 secounds. It also happend 2 times in short video. When flying slowly, more cinematicly, there is no problem. Videos where taken in 4k 30fps. Ive tried 3 microSDs which are recommanded in manual. Samsung, kingsman and sanddisk, all same problem. Ive also tried displaying the video on my iPad with downloading from djy fly and also via SD adapter in my PC. Both ways, same problem. When recording into internal storage, it looks ok. Any idea? Connecting link with one short video with 2 lags. In the end, sorry for my english.

Thanks for any comments and ideas.

Video: DJI_0021 2x lag

Hello everyone.

I do have a problem with my mini 3 pro.

Few weeks ago i bought mini 3 pro and until now i couldnt solve one pretty major problem. When recording video, the video lags for a secound and than keep going like nothing happend. This usually happens when flying a bit faster then cinematic mode. When flying cine it seems all good, but when i use levers a bit more agressively, when i apply more fly correcitons, it just lags for a while. Sometimes it happens after 10 secound of recording dynamic video, sometimes after 5 secounds. It also happend 2 times in short video. When flying slowly, more cinematicly, there is no problem. Videos where taken in 4k 30fps. Ive tried 3 microSDs which are recommanded in manual. Samsung, kingsman and sanddisk, all same problem. Ive also tried displaying the video on my iPad with downloading from djy fly and also via SD adapter in my PC. Both ways, same problem. When recording into internal storage, it looks ok. Any idea? Connecting link with one short video with 2 lags. In the end, sorry for my english.

Thanks for any comments and ideas.

Video: DJI_0021 2x lag
Sluggish video on your mobile device has nothing to do with the SD card. It simply means that your mobile device may not have the necessary resources to handle the feed. Make sure there are no unnecessary apps running in the background.

Reactions: sarahb and Cafguy
Sluggish video on your mobile device has nothing to do with the SD card. It simply means that your mobile device may not have the necessary resources to handle the feed. Make sure there are no unnecessary apps running in the background.
It lags on my high-end pc and on my iPad pro as well. I dont think is problem in my hardware. Or mby tell me way how to test it? "Propper way how to get the footage into my PC storage"? Thx

Last edited:
Reactions: mavictk and sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Satriyo