DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 VS Mini 3 Pro

EliteBleader

Reactions
So it seems we’re getting 2 versions of the mini 3. The mini 3 and the mini 3 pro. What do you think will be different between these models? And looking at the leaked prices, if you were going to get one then which version would you get?

So it seems we’re getting 2 versions of the mini 3. The mini 3 and the mini 3 pro. What do you think will be different between these models? And looking at the leaked prices, if you were going to get one then which version would you get?
Going strictly from what I've seen in Rumorland, I'll be going for the Standard version when it comes out.

If Rumorland is correct, the only upgrades in the Pro version are photography related, and photography isn't my main interest. At least, not in any refined sense.

I have no immediate need or interest in photography capabilities greater than those of the Mini-2s that I already have.

But we'll see!

MM

Seems like a waste of energy to speculate until we either see more leaks or the actual unveil in a couple weeks.

Reactions: Scona
Seems like a waste of energy to speculate until we either see more leaks or the actual unveil in a couple weeks.
That, of course, is entirely subjective 😅

In a similar spirit, I will state that Coffee is the best ice cream flavor. Debate.

That, of course, is entirely subjective 😅

In a similar spirit, I will state that Coffee is the best ice cream flavor. Debate.
Coffee??

Eww, yuk!

Butter Pecan all the way!

;-)

MM

I’ll do what I always do - wait between six months and a year until the bugs are ironed out and everyone that’s not an ‘influencer' has given them a proper field test.

I’ll do what I always do - wait between six months and a year until the bugs are ironed out and everyone that’s not an ‘influencer' has given them a proper field test.
I may be an alien, but I'm looking forward to being a Beta Tester!

1649965310105.png

MM

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mini 3 Pro flight time was less than Mini 3, the Mini 3 Pro 1-inch CMOS sensor surely is heavier over the Mini 3 camera.

Even several grams, Coupled with drag can decrease flight time on a small drone.

From experience, it did my Mini 1 and my Parrot Anafi. Adding on a tiny tracker greatly reduced flight time. Just thinking out loud, hopefully I’m wrong.

Paul

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mini 3 Pro flight time was less than Mini 3, the Mini 3 Pro 1-inch CMOS sensor surely is heavier over the Mini 3 camera.

Even several grams, Coupled with drag can decrease flight time on a small drone.

From experience, it did my Mini 1 and my Parrot Anafi. Adding on a tiny tracker greatly reduced flight time. Just thinking out loud, hopefully I’m wrong.

Paul
I really hope it has a 1" sensor,but I have a feeling it will end up being something like 1/1.3.
Really hope I am wrong here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661