DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro battery plus & sd card

InAz

Reactions
Hey all, just got my M4P (a bit smaller than what I was expecting) and had a question on the battery plus 45 min flight & sd card.

1) I inserted the sd card in drone before powering it up & after pwoering up, I never got a option to format card. Isn't this something required to video & take pics?

2) the drone had a battery low warning & came back, which I was expecting. But thought it unusual since it was in the air for a short time.....after reviewing flight data, it showed 21 minutes flight time. I'm thinking it was due to my firmwear updates for the 1st flight. Is this normal? It started to get pretty windy so decided to take it up again when it's calmer.

Mini4Pro has internal memory which it uses out of the box. Power it up and use the app to switch it to the external microSD card.

Mini4Pro has internal memory which it uses out of the box. Power it up and use the app to switch it to the external microSD card.
Actually, when I looked at the camera settings, it was set on the sd card already. Maybe it's a new thing if there's already a card initially installed? I don't know.
Vids work perfectly on my tv, excellent color & detail.

Last edited:
Many cards work fine right out of the box and don't require formatting. That isn't unusual at all.

Hey all, just got my M4P (a bit smaller than what I was expecting) and had a question on the battery plus 45 min flight & sd card.

1) I inserted the sd card in drone before powering it up & after pwoering up, I never got a option to format card. Isn't this something required to video & take pics?

2) the drone had a battery low warning & came back, which I was expecting. But thought it unusual since it was in the air for a short time.....after reviewing flight data, it showed 21 minutes flight time. I'm thinking it was due to my firmwear updates for the 1st flight. Is this normal? It started to get pretty windy so decided to take it up again when it's calmer.
21 minutes is completely normal for that drone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13