DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro protection plans

orionshooter

Reactions
Can someone give me a brief explanation as to the advantages of going with DJIs Refresh protection plan or say the Osurion plans offered by Amazon? For the Mini Pro 4 the Osurion plan costs $78.99 for three years.

Thanks to all.

Last edited:
Can someone give me a brief explanation as to the advantages of going with DJIs Refresh protection plan or say the Osurion plans offered by Amazon? For the Mini Pro 4 the Osurion plan costs $78.99 for three years.

Thanks to all.
Probably easiest to read about it here. I like the fact that you receive extra time on your manufacturers warranty with the DJI plans:

Probably easiest to read about it here. I like the fact that you receive extra time on your manufacturers warranty with the DJI plans:

I did a brief read on the Osurion plan and if I read it correctly, it doesn't seem to cover damage from accidents, only "defects" or "normal wear and tear" - I would consider a fall in water, or falling out of a tree a "drop, spill" - this is from the Amazon site:

1695736743680.png

I did a brief read on the Osurion plan and if I read it correctly, it doesn't seem to cover damage from accidents, only "defects" or "normal wear and tear" - I would consider a fall in water, or falling out of a tree a "drop, spill" - this is from the Amazon site:

View attachment 168633
I agree that the Asurion plan seems a bit vague as to coverage making the DJI Refresh a better peace of mind option. Thank you.

I agree that the Asurion plan seems a bit vague as to coverage making the DJI Refresh a better peace of mind option. Thank you.

I did some other googling and flyaways are almost certainly not covered. Additionally, if you lost the drone (down in water and un-retrievable, etc), Asurion would not cover it - at least that is what it sounds like. DJI Refresh still seems like a pretty good value for what it provides, and they seem to have pretty good service as well - I've never used it, but seen lots of positive stories about it.

It gives peace of mind. But I stopped buying insurance on the cheap drones. Crash? Buy another.

Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian