DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4pro signal interference problem after update!

flykaktusss

Reactions
Hi guys!

Today i updated my aircraft and has the problem with signal lost after take off even if remote on 2 meters distance.

After 3 hours discussion with dji service i sent them logs from aircraft and remote and must wait 24 hours for answer.

But I also has a good news for you!

I tried to solve this problem by myself and have success.

So If you Have Interference signal and signal lost errors after update you need make this steps

1; set manually transmission range to 2.4 ghz (in setting- transmission) try to fly (must be all good) reboot aircraft.

2; set manually transmission range to 5 ghz (in setting- transmission) try to fly (must be all good) reboot remote

3; 1 set transmission range to Dual- band (in setting- transmission) try to fly (must be all good) reboot aircraft and remote

One more thing before flight you must wait for good GPS signal

On my Mini 4 pro its solve the problem.

I would be glad to receive some thanks( like year of dji care) from the dji company for my mini 4 pro for solving the problem that they created for all their customers ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Njoro and AeroJ
Well I'll thank you dude, for a start ! :) Was gonna do that update over the weekend, and nice to have a heads up that it might go duff, and what to do about it !

Reactions: flykaktusss
I think if you have no problem with you aircraft then better will be wait for another update and don't make update now. Because no new functions appeared, only problems were added ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Njoro
Spat my tea out, now a problem all over my key board.....😂

That's exactly how the release was described in the release notes... "No new functions, only problems were added" 🤣🤣

Reactions: Njoro
I've just spent over an hour solving a mystery on my Bambu Lab printer after avoiding an update for weeks, did the update which changed something that was so simple to do or maybe I'm just getting old. They are former Dji crew from what I hear, anyway I was just being brave.....

For what it's worth, I've had no problems with any of the updates to the Mini 4 Pro. And I don't recall many valid reports of problems.
That's also worth knowing, although didn't everyone's radar displays go wobbly recently ? That was what was putting me off doing it.

That's also worth knowing, although didn't everyone's radar displays go wobbly recently ? That was what was putting me off doing it.
It changed a bit, for the better, as I recall.

Reactions: AeroJ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmbennett01