DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini landing by itself

Popsmith

Reactions
I was flying my mini a few days ago. Luckily I was still in my backyard but, I was maybe 80 ft in the air and I started hearing something sounding like another drone (loud though). My drone just started landing by itself and 30 seconds later I saw a one man piloted drone fly overhead at maybe 300 ft. Would love to fly that piece of machinery there!!! I'm in an authorized area, will I lose control everytime another pilot in the area?

I was flying my mini a few days ago. Luckily I was still in my backyard but, I was maybe 80 ft in the air and I started hearing something sounding like another drone (loud though). My drone just started landing by itself and 30 seconds later I saw a one man piloted drone fly overhead at maybe 300 ft. Would love to fly that piece of machinery there!!! I'm in an authorized area, will I lose control everytime another pilot in the area?
No ideas here what happened?

My drone just started landing by itself and 30 seconds later I saw a one man piloted drone fly overhead at maybe 300 ft.
I'm in an authorized area, will I lose control everytime another pilot in the area?
It was a coincidence that your drone landed at the same time as the small plane flew over.
If you want to find out what caused the autolanding you would need to look at the recorded flight data.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78