DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mavic v1 loses connection to controller after 30 seconds

leetice

Reactions
I'm in similar situation as:

My mavic connects for about 30 seconds, after being powered down for a little.. can view camera, then it loses connection and flashes slow yellow light (which means lost connection to controller)

Should I try to replace the ESC mod and main board or just buy a whole brand new one? Bummer parts of pretty pricey..

How old is it? Is it still under warranty? Did you purchase the care insurance? I am becoming very disappointed in DJI's quality. I just sent back my 6th drone in 3 years, 3rd in 3 months, all under warranty. One drone would not even start right out of the box. The latest return (today) lasted 3 weeks and then lost its picture. So I would say that it is a problem with the product and I am not sure purchasing another one will solve the problem. The last 3 replaced were completely new and they still did not work.

Reactions: Jam0ne
How old is it? Is it still under warranty? Did you purchase the care insurance? I am becoming very disappointed in DJI's quality. I just sent back my 6th drone in 3 years, 3rd in 3 months, all under warranty. One drone would not even start right out of the box. The latest return (today) lasted 3 weeks and then lost its picture. So I would say that it is a problem with the product and I am not sure purchasing another one will solve the problem. The last 3 replaced were completely new and they still did not work.
Let's take a look...what's the one thing all of these failures have in common?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada