DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minimum fix speed

Tasheal

Reactions
Hello! I want fly with constant speed. For example 0,5m/s (1.8 km/h).
It's posible? For manual drive.

Thank you.

Reactions: west4428
I think you can if you use the waypoint function. You will probably want the Litchi app or autopilot app for now since it allows you to preset your waypoints and speed between each one, with the DJI app you have to fly to each waypoint first and not sure if you can set speeds later or not since I have not tried.

Yes, i think in this way. But i want fly to random sides with constant speed.
Thank you)

Sounds like what you want is to be able to push the sticks to max and have it go a slower speed than max. I think you can accomplish that by going into the advanced settings and changing the max stick input percentage but you would have to figure out the percentage you need to get the speed you want.

I think it is best to just look at the controller which shows you the current speed and get used to holding the stick in a constant spot when you are going the speed you want. Maybe someone else will have another idea.

Try the Tap to Fly mode. You can set the speed, then tap the direction you want the Mavic to go. Then, at any stage you can tap another point on the screen, and the Mavic will smoothly transition its flight path to that direction.

Reactions: peros550
i want fly to random sides with constant speed
There is no way to manually fly at a constant speed. When the wind is clam, you could probably get close to a constant speed with practice though.

There is no way to manually fly at a constant speed. When the wind is clam, you could probably get close to a constant speed with practice though.

You actually can do it with Tap To Fly. I tried it just yesterday. I can also give yaw inputs with the sticks while it's going, although the stick seems to become extra sensitive while in this mode. But tapping on the left or right of the screen gives very smooths turns.

Reactions: Tasheal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato