DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minor issue, or possible major issue?

MavProPlat1968

Reactions
So I've been watching videos of how to best set up your DJI GO 4 and I was watching one on how to set up all your RTH features. I was following along on my device and noticed I didn't have a lot of the features he had. I finally realized, there are 2 different DJI Go 4 apps in the app store, one says before P4 and one says after P4. All this time I've been flying with the one for drones before P4. I didn't have the dynamic home point option and that is what got me to looking at it. Not sure if I would have had any issues other than missing some features, but I feel better about it now lol.

I have the mavic pro platinum. All I know is I didnt have those options, and I first went to the app store to see if there was an update, there wasnt, so I uninstalled it and searched for it again and that is when I noticed one said before P4 and the other said after P4 and they were both DJI GO 4. I installed the one that said after P4 and now have all the options I'm seeing in these videos.

Reactions: Former Member
I have the mavic pro platinum. All I know is I didnt have those options, and I first went to the app store to see if there was an update, there wasnt, so I uninstalled it and searched for it again and that is when I noticed one said before P4 and the other said after P4 and they were both DJI GO 4. I installed the one that said after P4 and now have all the options I'm seeing in these videos.

Glad you got it resolved.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne