DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minor Typo On My 107 Application......??

Crow Horse

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I can't believe I made such a stupid error and didn't catch it till now. I'm waiting for my 107 plastic and it's probably 3 weeks out at this time. I just noticed that I made a typo on my height. I did correct it on IACRA but I"m guessing that it won't effect my application. Any thoughts on correcting this or should I just let it fly?

Sometimes I dazzle myself with my world class errors.......

FAA generally doesn't make changes to the plastic card to match your online data. Even when you move and update your address online, the old address remains on the card. I know this from experience for my SEL certificate and my remote pilot certificate. So, I would expect it to be the same for height; hope it wasn't off by a lot.

That's what I thought. My typo for my height 59" should be 69", so it's pretty significant.

If I let it ride and at a future date it's called into question, I could always argue that I had a late in life growth spurt....

Just tell 'em you had a rather late growth spurt - they'll understand. ;)

Edit: I just saw you said this EXACT same thing just two minutes prior. I should slow down some times.
Great Minds Think Alike.......

When someone says that I usually say "or Idiots seldom differ?". Just kidding again!!! 🤣
There's a fine line that separates genius and idiocy. I find myself either sitting on the fence between both worlds, living in both worlds simultaneously, or completely unable to determine where I am in them. At the end of the day, I provide myself with a good laugh regardless of my location.

There's a fine line that separates genius and idiocy. I find myself either sitting on the fence between both worlds, living in both worlds simultaneously, or completely unable to determine where I am in them. At the end of the day, I provide myself with a good laugh regardless of my location.
Best way to be!!
index.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet