DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

missing photos

Peter mavic air

Reactions
G'day, Had my Air for 3 months now and have noticed that some of the photos I take are missing, I thought I was seeing things when the flight record shows 8 photos but only three are visible
Is there a way to regain them or some way to confirm the photos i take? apart from obviously checking after each press of the shutter.
Peter

I first noticed that the app flight records showed more showed three or four photos, but next the the thumbnails it said there were 7 or 8, then when I connected the aircraft to the pc to download my photos and videos there were specific photos that I knew I took missing from everywhere.

Peter, sorry for the delay in replying.

A couple of thoughts. When you connect to the pc, do you see one or two storage areas? You should see two - one for the Air's internal storage, and one for the microSD card.

If you are recording on to internal memory - have you exceeded the capacity? You should have 8GB, so it's not minimal.

If you are recording on to the microSD card, is the card high enough rated? DJI state that the minimum is Class 10 or UHS-1 but the Air can sustain a video bit rate of 100 Mbps. Confusingly, SD Card Video Speed is in MBps - so you should look for a V30 card rather than V10 or slower (there isn't a V12.5 or even a V20.)

Reactions: RODRIGO_JAÚ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77