DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mixed map low contrast.

No, you are mistaken. BOTH need unchecked.
You can clearly see, that having only authorization zone unchecked worked. Ok. I see what you mean. At the ends of the runway, when you have to be above 160 feet, the map was low contrast. Actually, all the zones are tinted to the color of the zone.

Last edited:
These are your exact words. "if kept in the same directory."
Perhaps you don't understand the distinction between leaving them where they are created by default, and the option to move them elsewhere. You can do anything you want with them after creation by DJI, during import.

Last edited:
I know windows can play .mov files. But i want .mp4 files. I keep and watch the exact 4k files that come off the drone. Why would I use Priemer, or any other video editing program? If you use any of these programs, and reencode, you will lose quality. I only do a lossless join with avimux. That's what I watch on my 65 inch TV.
If you are only doing a lossless join, you must be the best cinematographer on the planet to get everything perfect on the take, not requiring or making any adjustments or editing! Every video recording can be improved by editing and color grading and adding a soundtrack with music. You will gain quality, if you do it correctly. What are you currently doing for a soundtrack, or do you just like silent films?

If you are only doing a lossless join, you must be the best cinematographer on the planet to get everything perfect on the take, not requiring or making any adjustments or editing! Every video recording can be improved by editing and color grading and adding a soundtrack with music. You will gain quality, if you do it correctly. What are you currently doing for a soundtrack, or do you just like silent films?
I use rock music, mainly classic rock. I have 40 gig of mp3's on my computer. All I do is multitrim the drone footage so the video isn't to boring, I'm not really that fussy. I use corel video studio to do this, so the videos I put on YouTube are not raw 4k from the drone but reencoded 4k at 40 maps. I do no color correction . Here's an example. As you can see, nothing special. But I do it mainly for myself. I like listening to my favorite songs when I'm watching my drone video.

I use rock music, mainly classic rock. I have 40 gig of mp3's on my computer. All I do is multitrim the drone footage so the video isn't to boring, I'm not really that fussy. I use corel video studio to do this, so the videos I put on YouTube are not raw 4k from the drone but reencoded 4k at 40 maps. I do no color correction . Here's an example. As you can see, nothing special. But I do it mainly for myself. I like listening to my favorite songs when I'm watching my drone video.

Are you shb? You sure do like threading the needle! Some of those manually flown earlier videos, like the one on Walking Streeti, were really sketchy! Wires everywhere! Almost lost the drone! The drones are smart, but somehow DJI is stupid? LOL! DJI designed the drones! May your drone always return home without incident!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972