DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM controller

Seabee23

Reactions
When I fly my mini, I always top off all the batteries when I'm done. I have an iPhone, so I don’t have the issue of my phone being charged by the remote. Normally, I still have all 4 lights lit on the remote when I’m done, rarely 3. Should I occasionally discharge my remote battery down to say one light before charging? Didn’t know if I am creating a short memory by charging the way I currently do. I guess the same question goes for a mini battery if I’m charging it at 60 or 70%, instead of running it down to 20 or 30%

When I fly my mini, I always top off all the batteries when I'm done. I have an iPhone, so I don’t have the issue of my phone being charged by the remote. Normally, I still have all 4 lights lit on the remote when I’m done, rarely 3. Should I occasionally discharge my remote battery down to say one light before charging? Didn’t know if I am creating a short memory by charging the way I currently do. I guess the same question goes for a mini battery if I’m charging it at 60 or 70%, instead of running it down to 20 or 30%
I believe the suggestions are NOT to top them unless you intend to fly. You will hear more...

Reactions: Seabee23
I have 5 batteries and have never ran out of battery in the controller, I drain all 5 batteries first. I even have an android that charges from it when in operation. I'm beginning to think the controller has an unlimited battery! I run out of phone battery first on most of what I do...

Reactions: Seabee23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr