DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM1 batteries in Mini 2- Increased flight time!

I bot mini 1 battery for M2, because I couldn’t find M2 battery.
(I failed to get the fly more with initial drone purchase.)

I don't recall the mini 1 batteries ever being $35. Perhaps they were on sale from a reseller?
In Australia they're same price as before and mini 2 batteries are $10 dearer.
Both batteries work and give roughly the same flight time give or take.
I stand corrected. Must be old age. I looked up my extra MM1 battery purchase and you are correct. I paid $45 for it. I have no idea why I remembered it as costing $35. Must be mentalpause. ?

Speaking of batteries... It's been around 30°F all day (-1°c) and I due to circumstances, while only for fun and practice I got to fly for a bit and went through 2 Mini 2 batteries. While I didn't put a stop watch on it, it is my estimation that I began getting low battery warnings around the 15 minute mark. They were fully charged last night, so there should not have been any auto discharge. I have to believe the cold impacted the time, but also want to say that with my Mini 1, never flown in the cold I really never got more than 20 minutes or so out of any battery. Do the LiPo batteries have a break in period or routine?

How do I access the flight data so I can check more accurately?

Reactions: dulcificum
Very useful to know mini1 batteries work in mini2, as mini2 batteries are apparently out of stock and not currently available.
and the Mini2 batteries are still way expensiver than the mini1 batteries. Here in Germany you get a mini1 batterie for 38Euro and free shipping! The mini 2 batterie is about 75 Euro plus shipping! How is it in the USA?
cheers Paul

and the Mini2 batteries are still way expensiver than the mini1 batteries. Here in Germany you get a mini1 batterie for 38Euro and free shipping! The mini 2 batterie is about 75 Euro plus shipping! How is it in the USA?
cheers Paul
In US, from what I see, only mini 1 batteries are available, and are priced between $37.50 (ebay) and $45, with free shipping. Mini 2 supposedly priced at $55, but I don’t see them in stock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake