DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM1 batteries on Mini 2, anyone test that?

I've flown about 10 cycles with mini 1 batteries with no voltage warning.. been in high wind and sports mode
Pls make this: sport mode, and make full throthle, and full to upward, then You see attetion about low voltage.
tested few times on two new battery.

Reactions: Venomvip
Pls make this: sport mode, and make full throthle, and full to upward, then You see attetion about low voltage.
Only thing I've noticed is reduced performance as the batteries gets let. E.g after getting under 50% it will no longer fly home full speed, but marginally lower. It could just be they updated firmware to handle the low power rather than alerts the operator in the app..

That's what I have in my situation as well.
Did you try to update battery firmware or was it updated?

I got my Mini 2 and I charge its battery with the Smart Controller charger and it worked just fine. I’m not sure if this is the right thing to do but I hope if someone here can help with information about it.

I also flown with the original Mavic Mini batteries and got the low voltage notification.

So far happy with the upgrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie